JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

[trans] 101220 JYJ twitter updates

I don't get this conversation....but er.. sure
(Byung Han) Yo yo yo http://yfrog.com/hsckvj (11:05pm KST)

(Kyung Jong)
 @code07lim You're in...the bathroom! (11:50pm KST)
(Junsu)
 @StarBell87 Traitor... (12:28am KST)

Jaejoong's Deep Thoughts Come Out At Night
(Jaejoong) Am.. I allowed to be a little selfish..? Am I allowed to be more selfish than I already am? ..Without hiding things or holding back.. (11:50pm KST)

(Jaejoong)
 I can't do it.. I decided to be more selfish .. I told myself to think of myself before others, it's only been a couple of hours since then.. But my heart already feels so~ stuffy that it's driving me crazy.. I should just live the way I am..Just the way I am.. Greed and this bubble is nothing but a bubble and a luxury to me, it doesn't suit me.(4:01am KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Junsu+Other's Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment