JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, December 25, 2010

[trans] 101225 JYJ twitter updates

Yoochun... The Owl
(Yoochun) I'm going to bed now^^ Composing on the piano^^ and alcohol!! I was enjoying those two things for a while but now I'm going to bed!! When I wake up, I'm going to spend all day at home^^ I don't have anyone to meet up with~No girlfriend~hahaha It's nice to be alone!!^^ haha It's nice to be alone^^ (9:33am KST)

I guess Junsu was Jealous of Yoochun's Ski Outing
(Junsu) Hahahahahaha!!!! http://yfrog.com/gy7avrj (3:01pm KST)



(Junsu)
 I was at a ski resort~^^ But.. I realized that it's been almost 13 years since I last visited this ski resort...hahaha;; http://yfrog.com/hs76jsj (3:03pm KST)

 


Source: [Yoochun+Junsu's Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment