JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, February 19, 2011

[trans] 110216 JYJ twitter updates

Jaejoong apparently has an amazing grasp on English...... bro
(Jaejoong) Poof http://yfrog.com/h7epqvj (3:41am KST)

(John)
 @mjjeje You're still not sleeping yet?? What's with your expression?? kekeke I miss you.. ㅠㅠ (3:45am KST)
(Jaejoong/English Tweet)
 @elbowyeish me too man~~~ (3:50am KST)
(John/English Tweet)
 @mjjeje Puahahahahaha~~~ OK Man! Let's meet up soon bro! kekeke Is that all the English you've learned so far??! kekeke You're cute (3:52am KST)
(Jaejoong)
 nononono My English knowledge is infinite! I'll show you, just you wait bro!(3:56am KST)
(John)
 @mejjeje You're really funny... kekekeOkay... Come on!! Let's speaking only English (Konglish) now... I can't wait... kekeke Do you speak English as well as I speak Korean? You know my Korean is no good...kekeke ^^;;; (4:00am KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @elbowyeish Your problem starts with your bad spelling of Korean! haha Hyung, it's early morning right now. I have to go to bed now. I'm going to sleep, hyung~~ bye bye by day (4:03am KST)
(T/N: Does anyone know what's going on in Jaejoong's head as he says "バイビby日"?)


Nawwwwww
(Jaejoong) Goodnight to you too, JiJi http://yfrog.com/gy38104868j (3:44am KST)

 

Are you watching Sunao Ni Narenakute?!
(Jaejoong) Does Nakaji like Haru? (Laughs) (3:49am KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Other's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net+ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment