JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, February 19, 2011

[trans] 110210 JYJ twitter updates

Please don't go stalking Lyn sweetie... jokes XD
(Lyn) It's raining with a hint of snow on the beautiful island of Jeju. Mm, the pleasant smell of rain and of Jeju island.  (5:59pm KST)
(Junsu)
 @lovelyn_twt Noona, are you in Jeju island right now? I'm here too..^^ hahaha;; (6:06pm KST)
(Lyn)
 @0101xiahtic Really? Wow! Why are you here? haha (7:12pm KST)
(Junsu)
 @lovelyn_twt I'm here for a family vacation^^ It's our first in 8 years hahaha(7:17pm KST)
(Junsu)
 @lovelyn_twt Why are you in Jeju island, noona?? (7:19pm KST)
(Lyn) 
@0101xiahtic oh, I see :-) You must be so happy! Enjoy your trip♪ Anyway, I really wanted to see your musical but I'm sad because I can't for all the shows are sold out. The name of the female lead is Lyn too.. I should watch it! (7:22pm KST)
(Junsu) 
@lovelyn_twt I've been thinking the same thing~hahaha;; Lyn!! noona please come~ I'll try to get a ticket for you^^ (7:24pm KST)

Junsu's enjoying himself and Arden wants to know if he's doing well ^^
(Junsu) hahaha^^ This is so nice~~ http://yfrog.com/gy2tqvgj (8:53pm KST)


(Arden) 
@0101xiahtic haha Woah! It looks like LA~^^ You're doing well, right?(9:13pm KST)
(Junsu) 
@arden_cho I'm doing okay, I guess~^^ You're doing well too, right?? I'm in Jeju island~ (9:18pm KST)


Source: [Junsu+Other's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment