JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, February 19, 2011

[trans] 110129 JYJ twitter updates

*huggles bb*
(Yoochun) All of you... are doing well, right? (6:42pm KST)
(Daeyoung)
 @6002theMicky I've been doing well!! Did you retrieve your password?? Or was that just an excuse keke Are you doing well? There are a lot of good articles about you coming up these days. Work hard and we should meet up soon kekeke (6:46pm KST)
(Yoochun)
 @CooooLDY hahahaha Yes, hyung~!!! (6:49pm KST)

(Yoochun)
 There was too much talk going around... so I considered quitting this place. But I decided to drop by^^ (6:45pm KST)

(Yoochun) 
I said that I lost my password... but I said that... just because I had nothing else to say... It's just that the Twitter I had joined to get along with you all became... Anyway... I'm doing well^^ (6:49pm KST)

(Yoochun) 
Ah! And I want to tell you that I'm always thankful^^ I'm always... thankful♥(6:52pm KST)


Source: [Yoochun + Other's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment