JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, February 19, 2011

[trans] 110213 JYJ twitter updates

Soulmate Give Shoutouts to Junsu, Jaejoong is Deprived of Chocolate... Yoochun's that is
(I know some of you out there are getting dirty thoughts. DON'T LIE =_=)

(Yoochun) Junsu!! You're the best!! Really... I was so touched!! I'm so proud that you are a member of our group^^ (6:48pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @6002theMicky Yoochun, give this hyung some chocolate. (6:51pm KST)

OH AND YOOCHUN CRIED WATCHING TOH
(Jaejoong) I went to watch "Tears of Heaven". It was so moving and I was able to discover a new Junsu I had never seen before till now! "I've fallen in love!" Yoochun cried. (6:49pm KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Yoochun's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment