JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Friday, January 7, 2011

[trans] 110107 JYJ twitter updates


So cute you *pat pat*(Jaejoong) Hello http://yfrog.com/h5qgcj (11:14pm KST)




Lol Narcissistic? But so true :/
(Jaejoong) This could sound kind of laughable, but I think I have a baby face! http://yfrog.com/h5hwwj (11:27pm KST)


BACK AWAY MISTER JAEJOONG IS OURS *insert Grrrrr*
(Gun Young) @mjjeje Do you want me to give you a foam kiss? (11:28pm KST)
(Jaejoong) 
@zerotic0124 Hyung, I miss you (11:37pm KST)
(T/N: This refers to the foam kiss shared between Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won in Secret Garden^^)
Another Bromance, oh and Gun Young fails
(Gun Young) @mjjeje I miss you too~~yoyoyo (11:43pm KST)
(Gun Young) 
@zerotic0124 Joong, I already have something set kekekekekekekekekekeke (11:34pm KST)
(Jaejoong) 
@zerotic0124 Get rid of it (12:24am KST)


lol It seems Jaejoong talks about him having a baby face often
(Min Kyung) @mjjeje You're talking about that again, you said that last time~~ You are one though, I have a baby face too~~ (2:28am KST)
(Jaejoong) 
@mk_taiji But I guess I can't do anything about unidentifiable wrinkles that form ㅠ I should visit dad and mom soon.. (2:45am KST)

Source: [Jaejoong+Other's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment