JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Friday, January 7, 2011

[trans] 110106 JYJ twitter updates

This is another batch of tweets I'm leaving up to you guys to interpret
(Junsu) Till now, I believed that.. it wasn't true.. it couldn't be true.. We all used to share the same thought that.. they are the enemy of all five of us ..It seems they were not the enemy to all of us.. To show thanks.. to that which we all once considered to be our enemy... Many things must have happened during the times we were not together.. I feel so worn out; (5:27pm KST)

(Junsu)
 I'm trying to think.. hear.. and see only good things.. I've been doing that till now.. But I'm finding that so hard to do today.. Though we are apart ..This isn't right hyung... We used to share the same thoughts.. Why.. Why.. Why are you doing this..(5:30pm KST)

(Junsu)
 I must love everything.. I must embrace everything.. I must embrace all of that.. That's what I should do.. ^^ (6:40pm KST)

(Junsu) 
On our beautiful dream, all this is, is an ordeal we must face right now.. When the flowers fall, we will start again.. start again.. start again.. again.. we have to(6:42pm KST)


Source: [Junsu's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment