JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

26102010-jaejoong twitter update

(via @mjjeje)
좋은아침~~~~~
[trans]Good morning~~~~~

Gooooood mornin~~g:o
[trans]Gooooood mornin~~g:o

Ohhayo!!minna~~
[trans]Good morning!!Everyone~~

[trans]Jjan ☺ 


@ 플레시가터져서그만..
[trans] @ there's already a flash so stop it...

엇 의외의칭찬이다..ㅎ
[trans] Whut. It's an unexpected compliment.. Haha

ㅎㅎ형 촬영잘해요 성균관화이링!
[trans] Haha hyung, you film well... Sungkyunkwan fightin'!

@ 오름씨촬영중?
[trans] @ Oreum-sshi, are you shooting now?

@ 형 회신했어야하는데 혼자말해버렸어요..아직적응중이라..ㅎ
[trans] @ Hyung you should've replied but I'm now talking just by myself..cos I'm still trying to get used to this...haha

@ 형멘트가너무멋져요7 
[trans] @ Hyung your ment is really cool 7

@ ㅎㅎ사랑해요
[trans] @ haha I love you

@ 아이다~나한테 트윗보냈었어?
[trans] @ Ida... did you tweet me?

@ 팔로우했어 어디야 미국인겨?
[trans] @ Ok, followed you now... where are you? in the States?

그렇구나 통 사람들소식을못들어서..다들잘지내지?
[trans] Oh, so that's how it is.. because I really can't catch up with what's happening with everyone... everyone's doing great right? (i think he read all the mentions!!kekeke..take ur time oppa)

@ 방금시원이형결혼식다녀왔다 그사이에난또회신을안하고 혼자말하고..ㅎ
[trans] @ I just came from Shiwon-i hyung's wedding.. and that was me again talking to myself and not sending a reply haha

@ 고마워 ^^역시아리랑이야. 암튼 나바로촬영가야하니까 시간날때또연허이~~다들안부좀전해주구
@ Thanks^^ as expected,it's Arirang.Anyway, since I have to go straight to shoot,I'll get back to you again when I have time~~please send my regards to everyone

trans by:joejjang @ twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment