JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Monday, December 27, 2010

[trans] 101226 FANACCOUNT - Jaejoong at Gwangju's Fansign


A 30-year-old fan prepared a list of things to say to Jaejoong before Gwangju's fansign.

On that day...
Jaejoong: What's this?
Fan: Ah, this is a cert... given by fans in recognition of your hard work (said out precisely as what I had practiced at home)
Jaejoong smiled
Jaejoong: Ah! This one? (JJ told that when he saw me digging out the aromatherapy candles)
Fan: (said the line as planned) These are the aromatheraphy candles... (couldn't finish the line since I was interrupted by Jaejoong...)
Jaejoong: Whoa!! This is very expensive... (it is branded... hahaha)
Fan: You know this?
Jaejoong: I like it very much... I'm currently using it.
Fan: Then do you know how to use it?
Jaejoong: This one no need to lit it, just open the cover, the aroma is nice.
(To open the cover and smell the scent, this is only done by people who really understand how it works)
Fan: Oh, so you know that...
Jaejoong: That's because I'm using it.
Fan: After handling fresh fishes, use this to get rid of the odors, this is the best. (Giving him this kind of aunty-like advice... aigoo~)
Jaejoong: Whoa~~ Where did you buy this? It can hardly be found here... It is difficult to buy here right? Ah! This is very expensive, is it okay to give them to me?
Fan: This is for you, so please faster take it... now please sign autograph for me...
Fan: Hand... Both hands.
(Jaejoong didn't know what I wanted from him, so he showed his hands to me cluelessly. I put the hand sanitizer on his hands)
Fan: Put it on... The flu is quite serious nowadays.
(Jaejoong looked puzzled but did all what I asked him to do in a serious manner)
Jaejoong: So, now...
Fan: Now we should shake hands
(Jaejoong stretched out his hand, I really wanted to hold his hand tightly, but in the end I just shaked his hand gently)


No matter what, I'm already a 'ahjuma fan'... a 30-year-old but still young at heart. The way his lips moved when he was explaining the methods to use them to me, and the shape of his lips, I can still remember them vividly.... He is a lively person, which is totally different from his cold appearence...

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Trans by: LoveInTheIce@DBSKnights
Shared by: The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment