JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Friday, January 21, 2011

[trans] 110117 JYJ twitter updates

Such hypocrisy you. You used to do the same thing with Yoochun and Junsu lol -___-
(Seira) yea- n ur w me now!!haha RT @flowsik: @seirakagami lol wait im mad confused... your in korea right now? (12:21am KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @seirakagami @flowsik Say it in words, in real words haha (12:56am KST)
(T/N: He's telling them to talk instead of tweet as it seems those two are together right now)


Kim Jaejoong is conversing with his cat. On Twitter. I don't know whether to find this cute, or be highly freaked out by it
(JiJi) Butler Kim... Don't make facial expressions like that.... It makes me want to give in to any and all favors you might ask of me... ㅠ Don't be like this.. ㅠ ...........http://twitpic.com/3qwxv1 (1:03am KST)


(Jaejoong)
 @ggdda0126 JiJi~ You.. Where are you hiding.. Come out now! (1:15am KST)

(Jaejoong)
 There you areㅡㅡ http://yfrog.com/h0nyxgaj (1:19am KST)

(JiJi)
 @mjjeje You said you wanted to be alone... ㅠ (1:20am KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @ggdda0126 I'll starve you (1:22am KST)
(JiJi)
 @mjjeje I'll scratch you (1:23am KST)

Akio goes to Korea….too?!
(Akio) Tomorrow is a really early day~ (1.33am KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @akionosuke I’ll be waiting tomorrow^^ (1.42am KST)
(Akio)
 @mjjeje Okay~ I’ll contact you~^^ Jiji wait for me too~(laugh) (1.48am KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Other's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment