JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Monday, October 25, 2010

Please read from bottom to top.

@iamyenny8 Thank you Twitter Teacher. ke.
7 hours ago

@mjjeje JaeJoong Hyung [He spelt JJ's name as JaeJeung! Lol..] is this it? If I do this, is it only Hyung can see? [LOL.. all Junsu did was just mention JJ. ^^]
7 hours ago

Hey people. Even if I click on reply and then tweet, am I still tweeting to everyone? If that's the case what should I do? such that only the person I am sending to will receive it? Hmm...
8 hours ago

Oh man.. I am tweeting to everyone..I should press the reply button before I tweet.. dang..
8 hours ago

Lyrics... Erm. Did you compose a melody? It seems that all types of melodies can be created from the lyrics.
9 hours ago

That CD..? I will try looking for it..Hyung, I see that you are composing a song now.. I have already made my finishing touches when I was in Shanghai^^hahaha.
10 hours ago

Please read from bottom to top.

JiJi is a male. I really should sleep now. Good night.~~:P
3 hours ago

I am sitting down but because JiJi is sleeping on my thighs I can't move. euk.. http:// yfrog.com/ncp9uosj
5 hours ago

@0101xiahtic I don't think this is it..
6 hours ago

@0101xiahtic You should send a DM.
8 houra ago

I am going crazy cause I can't come out with the proper lyrics. But JiJi looks so calm. Taking a short break..http://yfrog.com/5ljo6pa
8 hours ago

@6002theMicky YooChun ah.. Hyung needs that. I need to do a LOGIC UPDATE but I do not have the OS X10.7 version so can't do the update.
9 hours ago

@0101xiahtic ah.. was that so?ㅠ While writing the lyrics I have so much that I want to say that somehow it became confusing.ㅠ
9 hours ago

Today I am composing! http://yfrog.com/6b7hfvj
10 hours ago

@0101xiahtic Junsu ya.. You are using Mac at home right? Do you perhaps still have the Mac OS X CD? The one that comes with the computer when you first bought it. Grey colour CD.
10 hours ago

Today I will be focusing on composing~ Fighting!
10 hours ago

Please read from bottom to top.

Filming has ended! Aigoo.. It is going to start again in 1 hour!^^ While we are shifting location, everyone have a good sleep!!
4 hours ago

@mjjeje I have it.. Or did I throw it away? hmm..
11 hours ago

@ssongjihyeun We are all doing it together.^^ From now, I won't be able to see your smokey make-up? Well, in any case it is better that way!! he he he he he
11 hours ago

@zerotic0124 What is Hyung's house no?
11 hours ago

Also, you know that I am very grateful to all who have been showing much interest and giving love. Thank you.
11 hours ago

There is 1 more week left of filming. The staff have now become like our family and always provide us with a comfortable environmnet such that we are able to breathe and they always smile and endure hardships for us. I am very thankful to the SKK family. In the future, I will ring the Golden Bell. http://yfrog.com/epushfij
11 hours ago

Credits: Junsu's Twitter + JaeJoong's Twitter + YooChun's Twitter
Translated by: christabel88@DBSKnights
Shared by: DBSKnights

No comments:

Post a Comment