JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, December 4, 2010

[trans] Akio Iwama Talks about Kim Jaejoong


Akio Iwama is a good friend of Jaejoong and always call him ‘Prince’. He works in accessory company in Tokyo.
Below is compilation of his tweets, but I managed them to be like a blog entry.
 
 
I like positive people. Prince is a really positive person. So when I talk to him, I feel good. It’s really fun.

They say “Hasn’t prince got to be so skinny??”, but when I think of what he faced on the hard schedule and all those pressure, I guess he couldn’t help it.

Huh? My first impression of him? Well, I already told him too about this. I thought he was a foreign student. A university student. He looked like an international student from South Korea (laughs) Probably because his casual outfit. When it comes to the same-sex, I will not deeply observe on the face look. Seriously. He dressed just simple and casually, if I’m not mistaken, he was wearing washed jeans and T-shirt. He also didn’t cover his face with cap or sunglasses.
 

(to help you imagine the Uni student figure of Jaejoong XD)
 

Perhaps it was 3~4 years ago (T/N: when he first met Jaejoong). But then, my memory is really uncertain. I was impressed with his broken and short Japanese.


(kibounhikari)@akionosuke have you seen prince in private time?
(akionosuke)@kibounhikari He treats me like a very close friend. And I’m thankful about it.

(TVXQ0414)@akionosuke I guess Jaejoong first met you when he went on a shopping at your accessories store, how is my idea?
(akionosuke)@TVXQ0414 It is like that.

(kun4114)@akionosuke When I checked people whom Jaejoong followed, you are the only man who is Japanese, so you are pretty conspicuous.
(@akionosuke)@kun4114 Oh, Prince! He must knew that.(XD)

The fact that I’m able to talk to thousand of his fans in this short period of time, I think it’s really great too. I received my full energy from you guys (laughs). When finally we met each other after a long time, I told him, “You’re just too popular, aren’t you?” (T/N: in which Jaejoong replied) “What? Ahahaha! There’s no such a thing (laughs)” I’m impressed with his shy smile.

By the way, that was a 30cm♡ distance conversation. Since it was a 30cm, and we’re just too close, there’s nothing I can see but his eyes.

Why there are a lot of smell fetish around here! Eh well, but I don’t think he put any perfume. He smelled like a freshly washed shirt. I’m sure because I have a good nose. His smell is just refreshing, in my opinion. When I looked closely to him, my only saying was “Contact lenses?” It was ♡

From what I see, I think he’s someone who concern about care treatment to himself. Yet he’s still very natural. I have quite mysterious image about him.
 
credit: akionosuke’s twitter (@akionosuke)
trans: sharingyoochun.net
shared by: The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment