JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Thursday, January 6, 2011

[trans] 110102 JYJ twitter updates

I could be your personal shopper if you want bb, or your bag carrier. Anything is fine with me.
(Jaejoong) I just came back from shopping by myself .. ah.. This is the first bout of loneliness of the new year haha (6:13pm KST)

This is the kind of complaint my mom makes sometimes, Jaejoong
(Jaejoong) At the Hyundai Department Store.. There are so many people shopping that lines were formed.. I went to just one single shop.. but it took me an hour. (6:15pm KST)

All of you, stay warm :)
(Naoya) It's freezing. Seriously. (6:17pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @UN1982 But you know, it's much colder over here. Seriously. (6:19pm KST)
(Naoya) What's the temperature in Korea? RT @mjjeje: @UN1982 But you know, it's much colder over here. Seriously. (6:20pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @UN1982 I'm not sure, but it's colder than Japan? (6:25pm KST)

Naww, he must have been so surprised and happy ^^
(Jaejoong) And I was standing in line at the store.. when Empty came on so I was so surprised.. (6:22pm KST)

Yet he calls freezing weather 'a shame' =__=
(Seira) @mjjeje Is it snowing? (6:26pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @seirakagami It's not snowing right now~ A shame. (6:28pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @UN1982 @seirakagami It was -3.7 degrees~ A shame. (6:31pm KST)
(Seira) @mjjeje I love the snow!! Will it snow in January? (6:32pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @seirakagami Of course~~~ It'll snow until March^^ (6:33pm KST)
(Seira) @mjjeje @un1982 How is that a shame?! That's freezing!! (6:33pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @seirakagami @un1982 During Christmas, it was -10 degrees you know!(6:34pm KST)
(Seira) @mjjeje Well, I must go!! Can u ski snowboard!? (6:36pm KST)

I want to go to Japan too ;__;
(Jaejoong) But I want to go to Japan too~ (6:39pm KST)
(Seira) Then Come!! "@mjjeje But I want to go to Japan too~" (6:42pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @seirakagami I want to go too~ I want to see everyone again! And work too! (6:44pm KST)

Can I have Jae welcome me too when I go to Korea? kekeke
(Fuku) I'll be going to Korea in mid-January, but what days are good (^^)?? RT @mjjeje: @seirakagami Of course~~~ It'll snow until March^^ (6:39pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @fuku0501 Please contact me before you come^^ (6:41pm KST)
(Fuku) (laughs) You'll be going to America, right?? It'll be bad if you take it upon yourself (laughs) I want to go to Korea on the 21st!! RT @mjjeje: @fuku0501 Please contact me before you come^^ (6:43pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @fuku0501 Come come~! (6:44pm KST)

Oh Jiji looks lonely :(
(Jaejoong) Jiji looks lonely, so I'll come back later. (6:48pm KST)

Oh no, Kitty fever again? One Kim is enough, thank you very much.
(Jaejoong) Later, I'll reveal a photo of JiJi, who was grown immensely. (6:49pm KST)

The picture. *inserts some dramatic music*
(Jaejoong) He's grown a lot http://yfrog.com/h06biidj (8:28pm KST)

 

You say you're not skinny?! Who're you joking =___=
(Akio) @mjjeje Hmm? Did Jiji get a bit thinner? ^^ (8:31pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @akionosuke He got thinner ^^ (8:36pm KST)
(Akio) @mjjeje That's good~^^ I was getting worried that he's too fat! But, maybe you're too skinny~ (laughs) Just gain a bit more fat!! (laughs) (8:40pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @akionosuke I'm not skinny at all ㅠㅠ (8:47pm KST)

Hello handsome <3
(Yoochun) Yoohoo~!!! http://yfrog.com/h85l3swj (1:28am KST)

 


Source: [Jaejoong+Yoochun+Other's Twitter]
Translation Credits: tvxq_luv@tohosomnia.net + jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment