JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Monday, December 20, 2010

[trans] JJ tweeted late at night


(Jaejoong) A book I received today ..it's a good book..thoughts, true feelings and the surrounding environment give birth to words different from before, and many truths and results come from those words. And they also give birth to many misunderstandings. At the beginning, everyone has the same essence, but it may be that it changes due to its surrounding environment.. It may be that, that is what has happened to me.. I find myself looking back on myself and my surroundings late at night (3:35am KST)


(Jaejoong) http://yfrog.com/h22vvkcj (We call it Youth because it hurts by Kim Nan Do) (3:36am KST)


credit: tohosomnia.net
shared by: The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment