JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Sunday, December 5, 2010

[photos] fooling around with JYJ

let's learn some dance steps with JUNSU!!
1st,turn your hips to the right,then left.
repeat it until your hips flexible enough like mine~~
cos as u guys know,I'M THE KING OF PELVIC THRUST!!

after that,to not losing your confidence,do THIS!!
yeah~~I'M THE CUTEST MAN in the world~whatever i do,girls scream out loud!

what're u guys looking at?yeah!I'M COOL~!!so what?i got FERRARI as my ride.girl's chasing after me,SO WHAT??
but I'M THE HUMBLE MAN that will never ever forget where i come from^^

HIDE & SEEK is my fave game ever.everytime i hide,people can't find me anymore.cos people will drown in MY BEAUTIFUL FACE~
am i right girls?

ooopsss~~my mistake!!even my beautiful face can't make me invisible~
RUN!!!or i can fly..I'M AN ANGEL!!

YOOCHUN: I'm hungry!!!nothing i can eat except this delicious white meat!!angggg~~~
JUNSU: i'm lucky yoochun not bite me..is he a VAMPIRE??O MY GOD,SUN!!
YOOCHUN:mmm..not that delicious~~girls!better not bite this man~cos he burned my teeth..HE'S HOT!!
JAEJOONG: just like i said~~u never listen to me!

i have the ANGELIC VOICE!!
yoochun was too immersed in junsu's angelic voice!!

LOOK AT ME!!
yaaaaaaa~~~~

bonus pic:
LOL~~he loves to fool around camera~ 


shared by: The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment