JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Thursday, November 4, 2010

[TRANS] 101104 MASTER POST - JYJ Twitter Updates

Jaejoong's conversation with Ayu
(Jaejoong) @ayu_19980408 A chang~~ (1.32am KST)
(Ayu) @mjjeje Sorry! I just noticed!! LOL What's up~(^O^)/♪ (4.32am KST)

Continuation of convo; Jaejae responds to fan's request ^^ (4.19 - 4.44pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @ayu_19980408 As expected it's dangerous to talk through Twitter
(Ayu) @mjjeje Yes!! Aren't you late? LOL (t/n: she means "isn't this a bit too late")
(Jaejoong) @ayu_19980408 I fell asleep and forgot what I wanted to say to you yesterday..☹
(Ayu) @mjjeje I was really surprised when I realized that you only wrote "a-chang" LOL
(Jaejoong) @ayu_19980408 I'm sorry senpai (t/n: senior)!! ☹[
(Ayu) @mjjeje OK↑

(Ayu) I think so too!!!! LOL Peace♪ RT @nicococolo: @mjjeje@ayu_19980408 That's right! Jejung, in order to lessen the inconvenience to Ayu-chan, please use "senpai" on twitter! Cos it feels like, "who is a-chan"? LOL (t/n: Ayu replied (with RT) to a fan & jae saw it & replied to this tweet.)
(Jaejoong) @ayu_19980408 OK, I'll call you senpai then☺ㅎ
(Ayu) @mjjeje It's up to you LOL

cre to: tohosomnia.net
shared by: atenjaejoong


p/s: jealous *pout* they might be DMing each other from now on..

No comments:

Post a Comment