JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Friday, October 29, 2010

Jaejoong and Yoochun’s Twitter Updates 101029

Jaejoong is awake~^^ @ 7.30AM KST
(Jaejoong) Did everyone sleep well? It’s really, really cold today.. (6:52am KST)
Jaejoong cares deeply that Ayu can’t change her profile pic… @ 7.30AM KST
(Ayu) You changed your profile picture! I can’t change mine so… Damn it!
(Jaejoong) eee… why can’t you change it?
(Ayu) I don’t know why! (LOL)
(Jaejoong) what’s that~ isn’t it because A-chan doesn’t want to change it!
(Ayu) No, no! I want to change it but I don’t know how!! Isn’t it difficult? Is it just me? LOL
(Jaejoong) You’re lying.. If it’s just the picture you should be able to change it.. Try asking someone around you ☹
(Ayu) I’m not lying, but I’ll try my best!!
(Jaejoong) (t/n: Jaejoong sent a blank tweet lol)
(Ayu) Huh?~(・・?))
(Jaejoong) It’ll be rewarding if you try your best to succeed ☺
(Ayu) I probably can’t anyway (LOL) but I’ll do my best~ lalala♪
(Jaejoong) AaAaAa!…A-chan.. You’re too undetermined!! Anyway I’m going to get coffee~ see you♬
(Ayu) Interesting (LOL)
The Jaejoong diet y’all
(Jaejoong) The good weather just got a bit warmer ^^ http://yfrog.com/87mkgj (8.45AM KST)
(Jaejoong) lunchtiiiiime~ http://yfrog.com/mtf97pqj (9.40AM KST)
(Jaejoong) I’ve already had three meals.. My first and second meals were bread, and my third meal is cereal ㅠhaha (9:43am KST)
(Jaejoong) Urk.. It’s only 9am..I’m going to gain weight..I still have two more meals to eat.. (9.43AM KST)
Jaejoong’s Twitter Updates from the Middle of Nowhere
(Jaejoong) I’m in a place like this right now, so I can’t eat even if I want to ㅠhttp://yfrog.com/75grtpj (10:04am KST)
(Jaejoong) 
Tada~☎ http://yfrog.com/jwuy0nj (12:46pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 Food!!! http://yfrog.com/16qncgj (1:10pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 There was some left over so I had it packed. I’m going to eat it at homehttp://yfrog.com/644ka (3:13pm KST)
Jaejoong’s cats: fake and real 
(Jaejoong) GG is startled by Jiji http://yfrog.com/6g3exoj (4:48pm KST)
Jiji, GG… now ZZ?
(Jaejoong) In the end, peace has returned to Jiji and GG and ZZhttp://yfrog.com/69a69oj (5:15pm KST)
Jiji is… the alpha male of the house?
(Oreum) @mjjeje He’s grown a lot~ He’s like a tiger.. haha (5:01pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @zzzkissme Right? He just got me, so my hand is bleeding..haha I’m scared of him now (5:16pm KST)
Kang Sung Pil’s Yoochun Love
(Sung Pil) My lovely dongsaeng Yoochun~~ Be safe while you’re gone tomorrow.. Always take care of your health. Show them all your energy^^* Through our conversation in the early hours of the morning yesterday over a bottle of soju.. I was able to feel your warmth once more~~♥ http://twitpic.com/31um7s (9:11pm KST)
(Yoochun)
 @kangsungpil Hyung, you always see me in such a positive light^^ I’m always thankful for that!!!! I’m so happy that I was able to meet you through this drama!!! (10:01pm KST)
Totally expecting a scandal rumor article to emerge about Yoochun and his manager… Feel the bromance love! (Yoochun’s manager is a guy btw)
(Sang Ho) @6002theMicky I woke up from my nap… because so many phone calls are coming in. You’re sleeping well… Yoochun, I’m always so, so thankful, so much that I can’t express my gratitude in words. I remember the words we exchanged before you began filming for the drama… It’s your first drama and watching you work so hard even though it’s a really tough schedule makes me feel so happy and proud. I don’t know why I feel such strong satisfaction and pride from looking at your sleeping form next to me. Yoochun, I’m really happy to have met a dongsaeng like you. Putting aside the fact that I’m your manager, I’m really happy and proud. Like how we were together when you took your first step as an actor, let’s always be together, no matter what step you take next. I just, I don’t know why I feel so touched right now. Always be strong and let’s work hard. I love you, dongsaeng… Mmhmm (11:46am KST, October 28th)
(Yoochun) @psh2530 My love, Sang Ho hyung!!!! Though it would have been much, much better if we could have met each other earlier~ I’m so happy that I’ve gotten to meet you, even this late…!!! I believe that we’ll be together!! So much that I don’t need to say words like “Let’s never change and let’s stay together in the future”!!!^^ You must be really tired because of me~~!! I’m always so thankful!!♥ (10:16pm KST)
What is Jaejoong recording??
(Jaejoong) I’m done recording! (12:01am KST)
Jaejoong’s Mysterious Recording was at Home
(Jaejoong) It was just a guide (I recorded) at home.. (12:32am KST)
Jaejoong wants to be treated like a Master.. but is not.
(Jaejoong) Jiji got me today.. The scar on my heart is bigger than the one on my hand.. But Jiji is running around and playing because he’s in a good mood.. One day, I will receive the proper treatment that a master deserves http://yfrog.com/5y8sqrj(12:39am KST)
Source: [Jaejoong's Twitter]
Translation credits: zhuuzhuusoba@tohosomnia.net + mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits
reup by: atenjaejoong

No comments:

Post a Comment