JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, February 19, 2011

[trans] 110208 Park Yoohwan “To Me, My Brother Park Yoochun Is An Intimidating Presence”

Actor Park Yoohwan and JYJ’s Park Yoochun (Micky Yoochun) showed the brotherly love between them.

On 8 February at 1pm, Park Yoohwan appeared at the Seoul Gangnam-gu Nonhyun-dong’s Imperial Palace Hotel for the press conference of MBC’s weekend drama, “Shiny Shiny Shining.” (Screenplay by Bae Yoo Mi, Directed by Noh Do Chul) A point to note was the appearance of JYJ’s Park Yoochun, who appeared at the press conference location to support his brother, causing a flurry of flashing lights from the reporters .

At this press conference, Park Yoohwan smiled and said, “ I didn’t think that (Park Yoochun) would come. I’m really happy to see him here. To see the person that I rarely meet at home appear here, it feels really good!”

Following the footsteps of Park Yoochun, Park Yoohwan will debut as an actor via this drama, and a comparison between him and his brother is unavoidable. To this, he replied, “I don’t think it is a bad thing to be compared to my brother, since he and I are bonded by blood, so I feel that it is an honour.”

On Park Yoochun, he said, “When I see him at home, I feel like he is my brother. But once he stands on stage, I find him really cool! My brother gave me a lot of advice, but also criticizes me. He hopes that I can use my own strength to grow. Living in America for 10 years, I have not been exposed to society much, so he teaches me about the social cultures. Because he can scold me, he is an intimidating presence to me.”

Park Yoohwan’s passion for acting was actually ignited by Park Yoochun. “One day, my brother said that he wanted to go for acting classes, so I went along, and I somehow became very interested. Actually, when he composes, there have been times where I helped him write lyrics. I want to work hard on acting, while helping my brother write songs,” showing the love between the two brothers.


On another note, “Shiny Shiny Shining” which will start airing on 12 February, is a story about a life-changing moment in a woman’s life. With this change, the female lead works hard to lead her life, and she is a fighting machine that manages to overcome problems with both work and love. 

Park Yoohwan plays the role of “Lee Seo Woo,” a brother with a 43 year age difference, the illegitimate brother of Han Ji Yoong (played by Jang Yong), President of the large publishing firm “The Forest Of Wisdom” 


Source: [BaiduTVXQ] 
Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment