JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, February 19, 2011

[trans] 110129 Singer Lee Sora "I Want To Sing A Duet With Xiah Junsu"

Singer Lee Sora picked Xiah Junsu as the male artiste she most wanted to sing a duet with.
During KBS 2TV's 'Yoo Hui Yeol's Sketchbook' that aired on January 28th, Lee Sora said,"I wish to sing a duet with Xiah Junsu in the future."

Lee Sora has worked with singers such as Seong Shi Kyung, Park Hyo Shin, Kim Min Jong, and Lee Mun Sae. During this episode, Lee Sora sang 'Blue Within You' with MC Yoo Hui Yeol. Yoo Hui Yeol said, "My dream came true," and complimented himself saying, "I think I sang really well today."

On the other hand, Lee Sora stated, "It's my dream to become someone who sings well."


Source: [newsen+Yuaerubi]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment