JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, February 19, 2011

[trans] 110204 T-ara's Hyomin Leaves A Raving Review "I Got A Taste Of The 'Tears Of Heaven'"

T-ara's Hyomin left a raving review for the musical 'Tears of Heaven'.

Hyomin garnered attention when she left a 'Tears of Heaven' review on her personal Twitter account on the 2nd. Hyomin expressed how touched she was after watching the musical as she tweeted, "I was at the National Theater to watch the first performance of 'Tears of Heaven'! I watched the performance pushing down my feelings of anticipation because people told me that anticipation only brings great disappointment," and "But it was beyond my expectations! If I had to summarize my review in one line, it would be something along the lines of, 'I got a taste of the tears of heaven'."

Hyomin continued to say, "And I even got to see the composer Frank Wildhorn and Yoon Gong Ju up close yesterday. The memories of listening to their music and studying hard in high school came rushing back to me and I suddenly got really emotional! I'm such a lucky person."

She also uploaded photos she took with Frank Wildhorn and Yoon Gong Ju, as well as a photo of the 'Tears of Heaven' pamphlet.

Also, Hyomin added that, "The musical genre is full of charms," and "It was a place that gave me much to think about as I was watching the performance. It was like the shade under a tree that I could rest under for a while."

(omitted)

Source: [reviewstar+Yuaerubi] Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.netShared by: tohosomnia.netDo not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment