JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Thursday, January 13, 2011

[trans] 110112 Kim Junsu Tears When Talking About TVXQ - Why?

Kim Junsu revealed some of his sorrow with regards to the TVXQ controversy, garnering attention. 

Kim Junsu participated in the the broadcast of YTN "News&Issue-Issue&People" on the 12th and said, "Everyone has beautiful memories and difficult times. I have also had such moments in my life. After debut, the most difficult times was last year and the year before."

This is the same period of time where the 3 members of TVXQ, Kim Jaejoong, Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu, were successful in filing for a temporary injunction against their exclusive contracts with SM Entertainment. 

With the rims of his eyes reddening, Kim Junsu said, "After this happened, I lost many things. In particular, I lost a lot of people around me. However, I've also gained people who continue to stay by my side even after this happened."

Netizens commented, "We support Kim Junsu", "We support JYJ", "Don't cry, my heart aches", and other encouragements.
Source: [Etoday + BaiduTVXQ]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment