JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Thursday, January 13, 2011

[trans] 110111 Junsu "Compared To Last Year, This Year, I Want To Laugh More"

Junsu, who made his musical debut in [Mozart!] last year, will be returning to the musical scene with the first run of [Tears of Heaven] in February. 

On the 10th at the Seoul Namsan Arts Center, he attended the open rehearsal for the musical. On that day, Junsu and his duet partner, Davichi's Lee Haeri, enthusiastically sang "I've never loved like this". They acted out the happiness between lovers and also showed the kiss scene, garnering the attention of the press.

In response to the Star News interview, Junsu showed his ambition, "Right now, I want to devote my best to the musical and really gather my concentration (in this field). However, I also want to take up the challenge of performing in other fields some day."

However, towards the end of the interview, a question about TVXQ came up and his expression clouded in an instant.

He said frankly, "Even if I want to talk about it, I'm not sure about it myself. What will happen after this, what will happen to the present circumstances; I don't know as well."

Also, after the words " "However, the many criticisms... " he said, "As we keep saying, compared to last year, we only hope that there will be a bit more good reports this year." 

He also expressed his simple wish, "In the past, we've always talked about our wishes. But now, compared to those thoughts, compared to 2010, for 2011 I'll be glad if there can be more days filled with laughter, and I want to be a little bit more happy." Furthermore, he emphasized, "In order for that to be possible, I think I have to put in a bit more effort in everything I do. That's all."
Source: [STARNEWS/chosunonline]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment