JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Thursday, January 13, 2011

[trans] 110112 JYJ twitter updates

Jaejoong Recommends another book and talks in Coded Gibberish
(Jaejoong) I recommend Dale Carnegie's "How to Stop Worrying and Start Living". It's a must-read~ (3:42pm KST)

(Jaejoong)
 Yayayaya (7:34pm KST)
(Flowsik)
 @mjjeje My head hurts because of wrestling.... (7:42pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @flowsik My heels(?) hurt..;; (8:19pm KST)

Jaejoong reads (watches?) fan letters <3 
(Jaejoong) http://j.mp/hCRf4d I watched these links today. One again I understood just how passionate everyone's love is towards me (9:45pm KST)
(Jaejoong) 
And also that we are not alone...we cannot forget everyone's love..and we must work harder to answer to this (love). As always, thank you (9:54pm KST)

Fukutaro to visit Jae in Korea - and Jae misses Japan :(
(Fukutaro) @mjjeje I'm going soon, so wait for me ☆ If you can't come (to Japan) I'll go and let's meet up! Fukutaro (10:07pm KST) 
(Jaejoong)
 @Fuku0501 But we probably won't be able to go soon. I'm waiting too! ^^ I miss everything about Japan. I really want to meet~everyone. (10:12pm KST)
(Fukutaro)
 @mjjeje Actually, I was supposed make a surprise visit with Tomo!! But as expected, I'll be alone (laugh) However, everyone wants to meet you!!! I'll be the representative and go meet you first!!! (10:15pm KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Other's Twitter]
Translation Credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment