JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

[trans] 101221 JYJ twitter updates

He's in Busan!
(Jaejoong) Busan's nice~ (5:33pm KST)

Studying Abroad, Party of Tears, and Luke Skywakaaaaaa
(Yoochun) Ah..... I'm tired...... Aren't there any happy things to do? Life....is boring (12:46am KST)

(Yoochun) 
Though it was more fun because we were lacking and it was tiring..... I want to deny everything just for one day.. Like how everyone else does... (12:55am KST)

(Yoochun)
 Should I... leave Korea for a couple of years?? I've been thinking about it for the past couple of months... I could study... Just until I started missing someone like crazy... If it's possible, I want to go next year... A study abroad that isn't a study abroad!! (1:00am KST)

(Yoochun) 
That's impossible though~ Because there is something here that is important to me.... Because our members are here... I could never do that ....Because I can leave this...as just another wishful thought... I can talk about it like this.... Because if I talk about it... the longing for it lessens (1:33am KST)
(Jaejoong) 
@6002theMicky Yoochun, if you go away to study abroad, I'm going to immigrate to somewhere in space. Don't be too caught up in your emotions, and with Lunar New Year's Day coming up, let's have a party of tears on Christmas day, Yookchun ㅠ(1:35am KST)
(Yoochun) 
@mjjeje hahahaha^^ It should be okay for me to get caught up in my emotions because we love each other!! I'm always thankful and I love you, Junsu too.. (1:40am KST)
(Yoochun)
 @mjjeje If you do immigrate to outer space, send my greetings to Luke^^ Star Wars (1:41am KST)
(Jaejoong) 
@6002theMicky Well I won't be able to speak their language so you should go instead~ My face is so unique that the people in outer space might actually think that I really am an alien ㅠ Yookchun, let's meet up tomorrow, I suddenly really miss you and Junsu(1:48am KST)
(Yoochun) 
@mjjeje Hyung...I'm.... just thankful...To Junsu..as well.... (2:36am KST)

Nawww♥
(Jaejoong) Ah, I'm happy. To have someone who makes me happy and someone who I can affectionately worry about ^^ Goodnight everyone (1:56am KST)

It's the people that matter, not the alcohol
(Joon Yeong) @mjjeje @6002theMicky The Blues that we're keeping for you. Delivery of them is available to your party of tears.(1:56am KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @yeojy I won't ask a person who is precious to me to deliver that to me. All I want to do is share it with you (2:02am KST)

More Soulmate love (Mostly because Jaejoong's kind of...drunk)
(Jaejoong) Tomorrow is our fansign event at Gwanju. I hope it is a fansign event where everyone is considerate of each other. Because we all share the same feelings for each other~ I'm really going to bed now, goodnight (2:21am KST)
(Yoochun) @mjjeje Because we now have to hide our tears and cry on the inside^^ That makes me happy yet it wears me out^^ But still, it's okay!! (2:37am KST)
(Jaejoong) 
@6002theMicky A thank you is not enough to convey my feelings! I love you ..I like these words that I get to say to you every day.. I like these words though I say it so often that we may not be able to feel the sincerity within them.. I'll see you tomorrow Yoochun^^ (2:39am KST)
(Jaejoong) 
@6002theMicky I love you always Yoochun, I've always told you this, right? You say you know when I'm crying and laughing on the inside just from looking at my eyes? That means... we.. have found a reason to keep living for each other rather than just for ourselves.. You, me and Junsu.. And Junsu is also another reason for my existence (2:44am KST)
(Jaejoong) 
@6002theMicky My words are getting a little weird because I've had a drink... haha, Anyway I like our members. I tear up and feel frustrated that I can't tell you this all the time.. It's difficult to bring up Yunho and Changmin when I talk.. Because it feels like my heart and my words are like heaven and earth.. If you and Junsu were by my side, I might have been like how I was at the afterparty.. (2:52am KST)

Woah deep O__O
(Yoochun) A mirror.... or a mirror that is slightly broken..Or....A mirror that only I can see.... How could you all be able to see it....when that mirror doesn't even exist (2:40am KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Yoochun+Other's Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment