JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, March 5, 2011

[trans] 110223 JYJ twitter updates

He's in Japan and liking it!~
(Yoochun) I feel good~ I'm enjoying myself!! I'm happy~ The weather's great! I'm filled with joy!! hehe http://yfrog.com/h7uqlrfj (1:58pm KST)


(Hyejin)
 @6002theMicky The weather today.... makes me want to go on a picnic!!! :-)(2:01pm KST)
(Yoochun)
 @PR_babe haha I know,right!^^! Noona, you should come visit here too(2:11pm KST)

Welcome back Jaejoong~ 
(Jaejoong) It's been a while, Japan.... (2.01pm KST)

It does kinda feel like summer in Japan... (^o^; ) 
(Ayumi) @mjjeje Enjoy~( ´ ▽ ` )ノ♪ (4.24pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @ayu_19980408 It's warm in Japan! The weather is heavenly. (4.57pm KST)

(Fukutaro) @mjjeje How's it, the warm weather in Japan ('-^*) isn't it the best☆ I've been waiting!! (2.25pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @fuku0501 It's already summer in Japan. (Laughs) (4.58pm KST)

(Akio) @mjjeje Welcome back~ (3.27pm KST)
(Jaejoong) @akionosuke Yes~(^-^)/ (4.58pm KST)


Source: [Jaejoong + Yoochun + Other's Twitter]
Translation Credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net + jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment