JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Saturday, January 22, 2011

[TRANS] 110114 Interview with Park Yoochun (3) – “I’m not kidding, I really want to fall in love.”

We want to know what your plans are for this year 

For the early part of the year, the worldwide album is be released in US, and we plan to promote the album, and are also planning a concert world tour. During this time, I plan to pick a good project, and to prepare for a shoot, go for more acting classes, and meet the viewers via a television drama at the second half of the year. At the moment, Junsu is working on the musical “Tears of Heaven” and JYJ overseas activities, and Jaejoong also has plans to do a drama for the second half of the year. 


Are you happy recently? 

Will what I say be considered boring? But recently, I have been living an interesting life. I cherish every little thing, and I am very happy. 



“I really want a girlfriend.” 

JYJ member Park Yoochun’s new year wish : “I want to fall in love!”

Park Yoochun, with blood type O, had girlfriends with blood type O and blood type A before, and each relationship lasted for 3 years, and there was good understanding. Now, he wanted to find a girlfriend that he can marry. 

On the afternoon of the 13th, in an interview with chosun.com, he mentioned, “My father’s health has not been good, and so far, I have never brought a girlfriend home to my parents. If I have a chance, before his condition worsens, I want to introduce (my girlfriend) to him.”

When asked about his ideal type, he said, “I want someone with a kind face, a person that gives a feeling of sunshine. Someone who loves the people around us, a family type, who can get along well with the relatives.

Recently, Park Yoochun has been rumored to be dating Sungkyunkwan Scandal co-star Park Minyoung, to his, Yoochun replied, “Truthfully, this is just a rumour.”



Source: [BaiduTVXQ] + [DNBN] + [Chosun.com] 
Translation credits: ssunsett@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment