JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Friday, January 7, 2011

[news] 110106 MBC’s “Radio Star” writer under fire for hate message against JYJ


A writer for MBC’s variety program, “Radio Star“, has become entangled in a controversy with JYJ fans over a series of tweets she wrote on her personal Twitter account.
She wrote, “Honestly, you guys really need to fail.  That’s the only way the world can continue revolving around promises and loyalty.  Your excuse stating, ‘They did not treat us like human beings,’ is only because you guys weren’t humans to begin with.  Don’t act like you’re the victim, sociopaths I hate you guys so much, I can’t even sleep!  This is the first time in my life I’ve ever seen someone as disgusting as you guys.
Netizens immediately criticized her tweets by leaving comments such as, “As a variety program writer, she should not be speaking as if she knows everything that is going on with the members.  No matter how personal her thoughts are, it’s shared in a public environment online, and it’s extremely embarrassing to the JYJ members,” and “She also previously wrote, ‘I feel like throwing up, I feel disgusted even reading your lyrics.  I’m miserable, my parents are watching the drama I hate the most (Sungkyunkwan Scandal), and I can’t even change the channel.  It’s not like they know my anger.‘”
Livid fans flocked to the “Radio Star” message board and scolded the writer furiously, which led to a formal apology. “I’d like to apologize.  It’s public, but I didn’t think that so many people would read my tweets.  I really am pathetic.  Since it was just a pathetic instance from a pathetic person, please be generous with your understanding. Since it’s the New Year now, let’s put this in the past.  Have a Happy New Year.”
She has since deactivated her Twitter ac
Source + Photos: Chosun via Daum, Newsen via Daum
Credit: Allkpop
Shared by: The Beginner

No comments:

Post a Comment