JYJ is JYJ

JYJ  is JYJ
it's only the beginning..whatever they strive for,we'll always be there..that's our promise to be with jaejoong,yoochun & junsu

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

[trans] 101229 JYJ twitter updates

ANOTHER ONE????
(Junsu) We have a new member in our family^^ He's a Bengal and his name is Pard!! He's 4 months old but.. he's so energetic and lively...lol Tigger is the alpha cat in this house... but I think this kid will knock Tigger down when he grows up...hahahttp://yfrog.com/h6iarsj (11:14am KST)

Lol Kim Junho is WTFing with me right now XD
(Junsu) Oh, by the way, the Bengal's special characteristic is its leopard spots..^^ I put him next to Tigger and they kind of go well together and look awesome~ And his breed was..the most..ex..pensive...lol (11:15am KST)
(Junho) 
@0101xiahtic You brought another one home????............................Why don't you just buy like 100 cats and get a house for them~ㅜㅜ(11:16am KST)
(Junsu)
 @iamzunoya heehee ~Cats are just what I need to overcome this loneliness!! My companions^^ (11:22am KST)


Oh Kim Junsu, you have a way with names like no other...(Ohhayo_JeJe) @0101xiahtic This time, it's Pard from leopard? haha Who takes care of this big family~ Good morning to you! :) (11:19am KST)
(Junsu) 
@Ohhayo_JeJe Oh, oh. Bingo^^ (11:24am KST)

Oh...my...god pfffft What are they going to do, start mewing to HUG?
(Junsu) And now there are five!! I'm going to form a group.. Kitty Shinki.. (11:28am KST)


Junsu ranks his cats!
(Junsu) Ah, I'm going to say this now because talk about ranking came up.. Tigger is 1st, Leon is 2nd, Leo is 3rd, Bakira is 4th ...And then there's super rookie Pard keke(11:32am KST)


And he keeps going...
(Junsu) So I think Tigger..treats Leon better than the rest... Like when Leon chases Pard away for a while and comes back, Tigger licks Leon keke (11:40am KST)

..........PUAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
(Junsu) I've opened up registrations for Kittyopeia..^^;; (11:43am KST)

omg O__O Well... I guess Jaejoong would be happy about this lol
(Junho) @0101xiahtic If you're going by loneliness....I would need to bring home 5 elephants, not 5 cats...^^kekekeke (11:38am KST)
(Junsu)
 @iamzunoya kekekeke (11:51am KST)

Nawww brotherly love<3
(Junho) Being a singer, I have such a happy job.. I'm realizing that more and more each day. When I stand and sing in front of a large crowd and spend time with my fans... I am not lonely^^ http://yfrog.com/gys0ctkj (11:48am KST)

(Junsu) @iamzunoya Don't feel lonely hyung..You have me~ (12:00pm KST)

Kim Junsu, a.k.a. Kim Junho's adoring #1 stan
(Junho) I suddenly remembered what I said in a phone conversation during Come To Play a long time ago.. Truth. And lies ^^ (12:15pm KST)
(Junsu) 
@iamzunoya Eek~!!!!! It seems like you're doing so well these day^^ My hyung is so cool~ (12:34pm KST)


OMG KJJ HASN'T SEEN INTERMODULATION YET WHUT
(Su Young) Today. I received Jaejoong's photobook as a gift.... Whenever JiJi-sama. was being loud... Jaejoong would stick his toe at him..... Now...he does the same thing...to his dad, he's so cute... JiJi-sama (3:25pm KST)
(Jaejoong)
 @Shie486 Noona, I haven't even seen that photobook yet.. (4:23pm KST)

Somebody stop him, he's ruining the Kitty version of my ot5 ;A; but oooooh kitty
(Junsu) I just adopted another one!! ^^ He's a White Angola..!!! hahahahttp://yfrog.com/h3j2rpj (10:43pm KST)

 (Junsu) By the way~ He's an odd-eyed cat (T/N: Cat with different colored eyes)!^^http://yfrog.com/h6srcjj (10:44pm KST)

Topics that Junsu talks about 1) Cats 2) Junho 3) Cats 4) Cats....
(Junsu) Pard is settling in well~^^ http://yfrog.com/h3e8vodj (10:48pm KST)


Oh no, the crazy cat lady's off and running again O__O
(Junsu) For the first time in a while.. Our Leo, who is really sweet^^http://yfrog.com/h8tntxbj (10:54pm KST)



(Junsu) 
And finally.. Our alpha cat, Tigger the Best!! http://yfrog.com/h8pypyj(10:54pm KST)
(T/N: Junsu wrote "Tigger the Best" like how Changmin's name is written Choikang Tigger. Bawwwww ;A;)


Send him a name suggestion!
(Junsu) The Angola that came home today~ I'm receiving suggestions for his name^^(11:04pm KST)
(Junsu)
 My White Angola!! Isn't he pretty?^^ What should I name him..http://yfrog.com/h4vjnwdj (11:07pm KST)

 

OMG NO WAY I SUGGESTED THAT (<-Very hyper Korean translator jumping around rn)
(Junsu) His name.. is Odd!!!^^ (11:19pm KST)


Source: [Jaejoong+Junsu+Others' Twitter]
Translation credits: jeeelim5@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net
Do not remove/add on any credits

No comments:

Post a Comment